Our Areas Of Practice
Whether you are concerned about losing your home, being harassed by unscrupulous creditors or trying to receive the Social Security Disability benefits that you worked for, attorney Scott D. Arnopol will stand up for your rights and best interests.
Based in Landover, our law firm has provided experienced legal counsel and trustworthy representation for countless people throughout Maryland, including Hyattsville and Prince George’s County, as well as Washington, D.C. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Chapter 7: Discover whether or not you qualify to file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy petition and how this option may allow you to get rid of your debts.
- Chapter 13: If you are not eligible to discharge your debts through Chapter 7, you may qualify to file for Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Debts and creditors: See how our law firm can help you with debt collection issues, and learn what recourse you have if your creditors are not obeying the debtor/creditor laws.
- Foreclosure: Learn about the possibilities for stopping foreclosure on your home, including how our law firm can use mediation to resolve foreclosure issues.
- Social Security Disability: Our law firm has helped hundreds of clients to successfully fight for their SSDI benefits, including benefits for disabled children.
- FAQs: Read answers to the most frequently asked bankruptcy questions and the most common Social Security Disability questions.
Contact Us Today
To schedule a consultation with an experienced bankruptcy lawyer, use the contact form or call the Law Offices of Scott D. Arnopol at 301-850-0065 or toll-free at 866-618-2301. We return phone calls within 24 hours. Se habla español.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.